[tpm] Question about the weather affecting tomorrow's meeting

James E Keenan jkeenan at pobox.com
Wed Feb 26 14:33:25 PST 2020

On 2/26/20 12:40 PM, Alex Beamish wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've posted the following on the meetup.com <http://meetup.com> page:
> "How is everyone feeling about meeting at Flightnetwork tomorrow
> evening, based on the weather forecast? I'm just wondering about
> switching this month's meeting over to on-line only."

Well, the weather forecast -- not for the first time in February --
dissuaded me from traveling westward from Rochester to Toronto.  But
carry on!

I'm not sure that I've been able to catch a meeting online since the
demise of Google Hangouts.  So please provide instructions as early as
possible and, if I'm at home, I'll try to follow along.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan