[tpm] Question about the weather affecting tomorrow's meeting

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:45:54 PST 2020

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 12:41 PM Alex Beamish <talexb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've posted the following on the meetup.com page: "How is everyone
> feeling about meeting at Flightnetwork tomorrow evening, based on the
> weather forecast? I'm just wondering about switching this month's meeting
> over to on-line only."
>
> Thoughts?

a) I think the forecast by tomorrow night will be fine.
b) It won't affect me, I'll be online anyway.
c) It will be an interesting experiment, because for the last few meetings
   I haven't been able to get audio going towards the meeting, or at least
   to be able to be heard in the room.

   And you sorta need a way to 'raise your hand' to speak, because
interjecting
   remotely is ... difficult.