[tpm] August meeting - August 29

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 05:00:54 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Our August meeting is schedule for the last Thursday of the month, as
usual. My thanks to Sachin for hosting last month's meeting -- I really
wasn't feeling well.

I have a small presentation planned (read: not yet written), and have a new
laptop (since the old one died right after the June meeting) which may
produce a return to the technical high-jinx of past meetings (ugh). I'm
calling for any presenters to step forward! If you have something to
present, please let me know, and I'll add you to the list.

Looking forward, September is typically our Lightning Talks session, so
please let me know if you have something short you'd like to present
(either locally or remote). As usual, we aren't hard-core about the five
minute limit, but ideally each presentation is brief.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com