[tpm] October meeting / speakers needed

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.ca
Sun Oct 14 08:20:58 PDT 2018

I'll assume the silence means that people would be thrilled to have of
those topics, so I'll go ahead and pick #2, mostly because the meeting
is so close to Halloween. My goal is have a talk that feels like a
roller-coaster ride: by the end you'd hopefully have screamed in
terrified glee, suffered a mild contusion, and concurrently pray never
have to do through it again / ponder jumping right back for a second round.

Joy,
`/anick