[tpm] October meeting / speakers needed

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:34:14 PDT 2018

Greetings all,

Our meeting is just two weeks away, and while we do have a lead on a
speaker, nothing's settled yet. I'm away for this month's meeting, taking
care of administering a barbershop contest in Portland, Maine, so stepping
in this month is our current location host, Sachin Sebastian.

If you have an idea for a talk, please think about it (or just start
building the presentation) and let Sachin know. Ideally, two talks are
great for an evening, but we can get by with one, and when we're able to
run a Google Hangout that's recording the correct screen, a remote
presenter works fine (Yanick did one recently).

Thanks!

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler, Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org