[tpm] Thanks!

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 11:59:38 PST 2018

Hi TPM,

In advance of tonights social which I'll be attending, I just wanted to say
thank you.

I recently gave a talk at KubeCon NA. This is the largest venue I've given
a talk in. By... a lot. I was pretty nervous. By all accounts, it went
really well though with great questions and a great recepetion.

I would not have be able to do this without TPM. I gave my first tech talk
at TPM and gave many since. It gave me the practice I needed and the
confidence to pull this kind of thing off. So thanks to all who have spoken
and have attended talks I did at TPM. It gave me the tools to perform on a
bigger stage (and damn, it was a stage).

I encourage all who have not given talks to do so. It's an invaluable skill
and TPM is a great opportunity to do it.  You need not be an expert on
everything because your *experience* in doing something is what is
important.

Regards,

PS Talk here on youtube. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaq2Jmjrugg
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com