[tpm] December social event: December 20, not the 27th

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:39:53 PST 2018

Hi All,

Ever have that moment a nanosecond after pressing Send that makes you think
.. "Wait .. did I .."

That was me a minute ago. The December Social will be December 20, less
than two weeks away, NOT December 27th, when folks will be making merry
with friends and family, or Netflixing and chilling.

We'll plan to be at C'Est What for supper, drinks and socializing. No
Google hangouts this month!

Alex

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Speaker Wrangler / Toronto Perlmongers / http://to.pm.org/
Baritone, Operations Manager / Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator / Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org