[tpm] LWP hack night

Olaf Alders olaf.alders at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:56:00 PDT 2017

Hi Andy,

> On Mar 27, 2017, at 10:36 PM, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:
>
> I'm pondering coming out on Thursday from Chicago for the LWP hack night.  I'm pretty familiar with WWW::Mechanize and could probably help a bit.

It would be great to have your expertise, whether that be in person or virtually.

> Is that 2-hour meeting window the only hacking going on that day?  It's hard for me to justify a 9-hour drive just for that.  Or maybe I could join in remotely?  Jim Keenan mentioned something about remote on the meetup page.

That is the only meeting on the day since it's just our regular PerlMongers meeting.  Having said that, if there's interest, we could look at organizing a 1 day hackathon on a weekend, if you're interested in driving up for that.  That might be a fun project.  We could see about tying that in with having you speak to us (or another group) at the same time.

We'll be in #lwp on irc.perl.org on Thursday, but we can also get a Google Hangout going for voice chat with anyone who wants to attend remotely.  Maybe a combination of the two would be best?

Olaf