[tpm] LWP hack night

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 20:09:58 PDT 2017

Andy,

That would be awesome to see you again -- I remember chatting with you
briefly at YAPC 2005.

I think for Americans visiting Canada, crossing the border is probably
pretty straight-forward; Canadians visiting the States may experience some
difficulties -- then again, I attended a convention out of MSP last
weekend, and all went well.

Alex aka talexb

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:36 PM, Andy Lester <andy at petdance.com> wrote:

> I'm pondering coming out on Thursday from Chicago for the LWP hack night.
> I'm pretty familiar with WWW::Mechanize and could probably help a bit.
>
> Is that 2-hour meeting window the only hacking going on that day?  It's
> hard for me to justify a 9-hour drive just for that.  Or maybe I could join
> in remotely?  Jim Keenan mentioned something about remote on the meetup
> page.
>
> Also, has Canada<->US border gotten any weirder than last time I was out
> there for YAPC in 2005?
>
> --
> Andy Lester => www.petdance.com

Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org