[tpm] This month: LWP hack night

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Sun Mar 12 13:01:53 PDT 2017

> to LWP::UserAgent, WWW::Mechanize, URI, etc.  I now have co-maint on all
> of these modules,

I've just had a look at the 3 you mentioned. 2 have tickets in
rt.cpan.org, while the other appears to have only github items. If that's
not important, I can wait for an explanation. :-)*

It strikes me that the first necessary step with such overwhelming lists
is a spot of triage, possibly along axes of importance and ease of
implementation? Maybe even also a third dimension of age? E.g. I can't see
a lot of point investigating a failure on Windows XP. If a ticket is very
old, does it mean it really needs to be fixed, or nobody's cared for so
long that it can be ignored, (and preferably, deleted)?

How can we get the swamp(s) down to manageable dimensions?