[tpm] Looking for an accountant to do a corporate tax return

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:39:49 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

The accountant I've used for my personal returns seems to have ghosted on
me, so I'm in search of someone in Toronto who can take care of a corporate
tax return for my personal corporation. My current contract has me getting
paid through a corporation, something that's new to me, and I want to make
sure I can get these forms filled out correctly.

Thanks in advance.

--
Alex Beamish

Software Developer / https://ca.linkedin.com/in/alex-beamish-5111ba3
Baritone, Board Member, Toronto Northern Lights, 2013 Champions /
www.northernlightschorus.com
Certified Contest Administrator, Barbershop Harmony Society /
www.barbershop.org