[tpm] salary negotiation resources

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:04:09 PDT 2014

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Olaf Alders <olaf.alders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great turnout last night and lots of valuable input from the people in the room.
> It was also great to read Jim Keenan's feedback.  Matt also was able to listen
> in from NYC.  Cees was listening as well and I believe he may still be in
> Australia, so we've got global reach now. :)

... snip ...

> As far as the discussion goes about Hangouts, I'm not opposed to another
> solution if it's at least as good and at least as easy to use.  We could
> maybe even have a hybrid solution where the Hangout is shared via some
> other screen casting framework so that there are sane options for everyone.
> Not too long ago we didn't do any kind of broadcasting, so this is already
> a big step for us, but obviously things could be improved.

And I was listening from home in Burlington.

Unfortunately, I had to do it via the YouTube feed instead because:

a) I can't do Hangouts on my old Linux box and
b) I found out that my corporate Windows laptop is so locked down
    that I couldn't install the required Hangout software anyway.