[tpm] Help with Apache configuration

Indy Singh indy at indigostar.com
Mon Apr 22 11:32:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

Are you using Windows or Linux?

If Windows, and if you want to start with a working configuration and compare it with your non-working configuration you can install IndigoAMPP from here:
http://www.indigostar.com/indigoampp.php

This installation contains Apache, Perl, PHP and MySQL. It’s a little out of date, but should be fine for your needs.

Also note that on Windows your Perl scripts must start with a line that points to the Perl installation, e.g:
#!C:\perl\bin\perl
or just:
#!perl

Indy Singh