[tpm] [torontoruby] GitHub Toronto Drinkup

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:46:47 PST 2012

Of interest, a fellow from GitHub is in town and there will be a drinkup
tomorrow.  I'm betting a lot of the attendees will be Ruby on Rails Pub
nite crew, who are a very interesting and motivated bunch.  Good to get our
of our holes once in a while and see what the other half is doing. :)

The Rhino (Dufferin and Queen W) also has an exceptional beer selection.

Hope to see some of you there.
--
dave.s.doyle at gmail.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=dave.s.doyle@gmail.com>