[tpm] Kick starting a london perl mongers

Kartik Thakore thakore.kartik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:14:44 PST 2011

My start up uses perl. Biotech companies on research park use bio perl a lot

Sent from my iPhone

On 2011-11-29, at 7:13 PM, Matthew Phillips <mattp at cpan.org> wrote:

The first step would be finding anyone else interested in Perl in London
interested in meeting monthly.
Having gone to Western, I sadly can't name any companies that use Perl in
the general area, nor any mention of Perl while I was at school. So that
doesn't bode too well.

Cheers,