[tpm] RFC: Which Centralized VCS[s] are you using now or in future?

J Z Tam jztam at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 07:07:43 PDT 2010

Dear mongeren,
PREFACE: This is Not meant to start a dreaded asbestos contest, ... really.
Just wanted to get a practical, experiential set of feedback from the list, regarding the planning of revisioning paradigms.

Q1.  What global, centralized VCS are you _now_ using?  Pros, cons, perlAbleness, emacsAbleness (lispFullness ?), eclipseAble?

Q2.  What was your Previous  VCS, and how did the migration/converion process go?

I have my preferences of course, but do not want to bias the replies in any way.   TIA
/jordan