[tpm] TES - The Employment Solution. Job Opportunity with IBM Canada!

Matthew MacKay mmackay at tes.net
Thu Jan 21 10:55:27 PST 2010

Hello,

I spoke with Alex MacKinnon in regards to a job opportunity that I
currently have for someone with strong PERL scripting skills. He
recommended that I take a look on the "Toronto PERL Mongers" website and
see what I can find...

This is a short 4 week contract opportunity with IBM Canada and we are
looking to get started as soon as possible. Nice to have skills include
shell scripting skills, experience with EBCEDIC files and knowledge of
Autosys would be an advantage.

IBM is looking to pay between $40 - $43/ hr for qualified candidates.

Please, if any of your respective members are currently looking for work
and you think they may be a good fit, you have my permission to forward
them my contact information.

We also get new PERL focused roles all the time, so anyone in the
Toronto PERL Mongers currently looking to start work or switch jobs
please tell them to contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help Webmaster!

Kind Regards,

Matt Mackay

Placement Consultant, Information Technology

The Employment Solution

Tel:       (416) 482 - 2420 ext- 223

Fax:      (416) 482 - 8076

Toll Free: 1 (800) 818 4893 ext- 223

Email: mmackay at tes.net

Web: www.tes.com <http://www.tes.com/>

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in
the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender,
so that we may resend it to the proper destination and then please
delete the message from your in-box. The sender does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or viruses in the
contents of this message, or in any attachments.