[tpm] January talk(s)

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Tue Jan 26 12:18:59 PST 2010

On Jan 26, 2010, at 1:36 PM, J Z Tam wrote:

> Hello Mike,
>  New to TPM here.  What is the address for tommorow's TPM clustering?

Welcome aboard Jordan.

Here are the meeting details, I update http://to.pm.org before the meetings in case the time or location have to be adjusted. Usually we head out for refreshments after the talks.

I hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Mike

Location: 2 Bloor Street West, (usually) 8th or 16th floor. The room number will be announced on the mailing list a few days before the meeting. It will also be left with the security desk in the building (main floor lobby) shortly before the meeting starts (i.e. around 6pm).

Time: 6:45 p.m.

Directions: This building is on the north-west corner of Bloor and Yonge, accessible by subway from Bloor station. Pay parking is also ample in this area.

Security note: The elevators in the building are "locked down" after 5:30pm to people without building access cards. Leading up to the meeting someone will come down to the main floor lobby every few minutes to ferry people upstairs. There will be a number of scheduled trips:

	• 17:30
	• 18:00
	• 18:30
	• 18:45
	• 19:00

After 19:00, you can reach the access-card-carrying guy via a cell phone number that we'll leave with security in the front lobby. The room and floor numbers will be left with security too.