[tpm] January talk(s)

Mike Stok mike at stok.ca
Mon Jan 25 17:03:27 PST 2010

On Jan 25, 2010, at 7:41 PM, Abram Hindle wrote:

> TPM is this week. So do we have enough talks?

As things stand now, there are the three presenters, including Abram, on the web site. I have a couple of people who should be getting back to me. So things are looking pretty good.

I'm going to ask the people in the meeting what sort of things they would like to happen at the meetings for the rest of the year, and based on those answers and some from the mailing list see if we can do stuff which people find useful / informative / entertaining.

This month's meeting will be at Nexient in room 15 on the eighth floor.  See the web site for more details.

Mike