[tpm] Perl modules

Uri Guttman uri at StemSystems.com
Fri Jan 15 11:10:28 PST 2010

>>>>> "a" == arocker  <arocker at vex.net> writes:

  a> Thanks, everybody for the ideas, most of which were quite close to
  a> the truth.

  a> As usual in an apparently paradoxical problem description, the answer lay
  a> in something omitted.

well, we weren't using PSI::ESP so we couldn't divine the truth!

  a> What he forgot to do, and what didn't occur to until I went home,
  a> was to change the "package" statement in the module to match its
  a> new name.  Consequently, Perl found the file, but didn't name the
  a> subroutines appropriately.

the usual mismatch of file/path name and package name.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri at stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --
-----  Perl Code Review , Architecture, Development, Training, Support ------