[tpm] February Meeting

Stuart Watt stuart at morungos.com
Mon Feb 22 06:38:03 PST 2010

Mike Stok wrote:
> I have successfully built the new bindings one a VirtualBox ubuntu
> running as a guest on Snow Leopard, and it ran some code at a
> respectable frame rate.
Which Ubuntu? Then I'll install that and have that ready.

Incidentally, SDL did work for me, up to the point of running the "pong"
demo successfully. It may have helped that I was consistently using
64-bit architectures. Unfortunately, I still get a crash every time I
exit an SDL run, and got my first ever grey screen kernel panic under
Snow Leopard shortly afterwards.

All the best
Stuart