[tpm] The Start of Lightning Season -2010

Fulko Hew fulko.hew at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:21:13 PDT 2010

That time is upon us again to beware of 'lightning season'
in Toronto!  Peak lightning viewing time will be during the
September 30th Perl Monger's meeting.

If you have any ideas for short (5, 10, or 15 minute) presentations,
email them (the titles) to me, since I again will be hosting this
year's annual Lightning Talk session, and let me know how large
a time-slot you expect to need.

I'll jump start the submission process once again by volunteering
my own talk entitled:    'Render on Caesar'.

Fulko