[tpm] Harbinger presentation

Daniel Magnuszewski dmagnuszewski at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 23:35:28 PDT 2009

I wish I could have made it up to this meeting. I did a talk on using feedback.pl and Supercollider at a Buffalo PM meeting about a year back and started to develop a Perl based livecoding interface. Unfortunately other priorities got in in the way, but it would be nice to meet up at YAPC (or a PM meeting) to collaborate with other people doing music/audio with Perl.

http://buffalo.pm.org/#apr18

-Dan