[tpm] Harbinger presentation

Antonio Sun antoniosun at lavabit.com
Thu Mar 26 22:35:29 PDT 2009

[Ops, sorry Abram, should have sent to the group instead.]

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Abram Hindle <
abram.hindle at softwareprocess.us> wrote:

> Final slides for the kw.pm presentation . . .

Thanks, and for the amazing presentation itself too.

I remember that before the presentation begun, you ran a small batch script
to test all the sounds/effects, is the script also available? What's the
name? How did you invoke it?

I am interest in CSound and its Perl interface, and am thinking that such
small test script can be a great starting point for me.

thanks

Antonio