[tpm] March's meeting

Michael Graham magog at the-wire.com
Fri Mar 28 10:57:05 PDT 2008

If you're lucky enough to run one of the systems that "just works",
these steps will get you to "hello world":

    $ svn co https://svn.perl.org/parrot/trunk parrot
    $ cd parrot
    $ perl Configure.pl
    $ make
    $ make test
    $ cd languages/perl6
    $ make perl6
    $ ./perl6 -e'say "hello world"'

(My system:  Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy), perl 5.8.8)

Michael

Michael Graham <magog at the-wire.com>