[tpm] March's meeting

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 10:12:09 PDT 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Fulko Hew wrote:

> I'm sorry I couldn't make it to last night's meeting... something
> came up at the last minute.  I especially feel bad because
> I voted for the talk, and then didn't show up.  (sorry Jim)
>
> Is someone willing to post a summary?

It was a very productive meeting because (a) we successfully build
Parrot and Rakudo (the Perl 6 implementation on Parrot) on a number
of OSes; and (b) failed to build Parrot and Rakudo on a number of
OSes.  In both cases, participants capture the output of
configuration and build and have sent me those logs via email.  So a
lot of user-feasibility data has been collected.

I'm in the process of taking these communications and posting them to
the Parrot list and/or bug-tracking system.  I'll be cc-ing to.pm on
these posts.  And those of you who could not make the meeting are
welcome to replicate what we did and post results as well.

jimk