[tpm] [TODO] Secure F2F user feedback for configure-build-test cycle for Parrot and languages

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 10:47:54 PDT 2008

This ticket will serve as a marker for logging the occurrence of
events where the Parrot team solicits face-to-face feedback from
users as they try to configure, build and test Parrot and then to
build, test and use languages on top of Parrot.

We held the first event of this type (or, at least, the first to be
logged in this RT) at Toronto Perlmongers last night, Thursday, March
27, 2008.  I'll be opening RTs on the issues discussed there and
adding a reference back to this ticket.

No action needs to be taken on *this* RT except to note when such F2F
sessions occur.  We have submitted a proposal for one such session to
take place at YAPC::NA::2008 in Chicago in June.

Thank you very much.
kid51