[tpm] Help on creating PERL APIs

Madison Kelly linux at alteeve.com
Fri Jun 6 05:45:24 PDT 2008

Nishat Ahmad wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am looking for help in creating Perl APIs.
>
> I have a tool written in Perl and want to communicate with other systems
> (not in Perl) using APIs. Could you point me to some good tutorials
> which will guide me how to create Perl APIs quickly.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
>
> Nishat.

Hi Nishat,

   Al is write, you need to re-cast your question with a bit more
specifics before we can begin to help you. It's kind of like saying "I
want to learn how to program. Specifically, on computers." :)

   What Perl tool are you using? What tools do you want to communicate
with? What are your goals?

   Do get back to us, I am sure some here will be happy to help. Just be
as specific as you can when you do.

Madi

PS - It is preferred that, when possible, you send email to mailing
lists in plain text format. Many here use text-based mail readers.