[tpm] Hi!

Alex Beamish talexb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:02:58 PST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM, David Golden <xdaveg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Fulko Hew <fulko.hew at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Fernando Oliveira
> > <fernandocorrea at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi, my name is Fernando, i am brazilian and i will do to toronto to study
>
> >  Hola??
> >
> >  Our meetings are on the LAST Thursday of each month.
> >  The location and times are described on our website:
>
> As long as there is a thread called "Hi", I thought I would say hello
> as well.  I'm from New York, but of late I'm frequently in Toronto
> during the week seeing a client, so I've started lurking on the TPM
> list.

David,

Are you by any chance available Tuesday March 11?

I'm trying to get a colleague to come out to a Perlmongers meeting,
but Thursday doesn't work for him either, so I'd like to try to
organize a meeting on the second Tuesday of the month -- it will be an
'alternate universe' Perlmongers meeting, most likely for March only.
There may be a few other folks who might be interested in attending ..
perhaps we'll see.

--
Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario