[tpm] Hi!

David Golden xdaveg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:16:19 PST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Fulko Hew <fulko.hew at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Fernando Oliveira
> <fernandocorrea at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, my name is Fernando, i am brazilian and i will do to toronto to study
>  Hola??
>
>  Our meetings are on the LAST Thursday of each month.
>  The location and times are described on our website:

As long as there is a thread called "Hi", I thought I would say hello
as well.  I'm from New York, but of late I'm frequently in Toronto
during the week seeing a client, so I've started lurking on the TPM
list.

Unfortunately, I'm rarely here on Thursday evenings for meetings, but
if there are other informal TPM gatherings during the week, I'd be
interested to hear about them.

Regards,
David Golden, aka dagolden at cpan.org, aka xdg on Perl Monks/IRC