[tpm] GD::Graph question

Mark Fowle mfowle at navicominc.com
Mon Aug 25 13:33:51 PDT 2008

If SVG is OK for you (client browser support wise)
I'd go one of two routes:
1. draw a SVG graph with the first dataset and a second graph with
almost everything 0% opaque so only the line shows up.

2. get into SVG Graph and change the code so y scale can be a scalar or
an array. Then adjust the scaling code to use the array element
corresponding to the dataset.

Idea 2 is probably implementable in GD Graph.

Mark Fowle