[tpm] Job posting at Raybec Communications Inc.

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Tue May 1 08:33:13 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned at the TPM meeting last week, my company, Raybec
Communications Inc., is hiring for a Perl application developer.  I have
posted this to jobs.perl.org at - http://jobs.perl.org/job/5721

I've attached the posting below as well.

If you'd like to talk about this please email your resume and any other info
(e.g. covering letter) to jobs at raybec.com.  I will get emails sent to that
address.

Cheers,
Richard

//////////////////////////////////////////

Company name:         Raybec Communications Inc.
Location:             Canada, Ontario, Toronto (downtown)
Pay rate:             commensurate with experience
Travel:               0%
Terms of employment:  Salaried employee
Hours:                Full time
Onsite:               yes

------------
Raybec Communications is looking to add a Perl Application Developer to join
our web application development team. As a member of our team, you will be
working on our web applications based on existing design templates and
codebase.

The future is bright for the right individual. You will help shape our
development as we continue to grow and service some of North America's
largest organizations. You will be responsible for managing our existing
application and participating in the further development of our
applications.

This is not a re-post! We are growing and hiring.

If you are the right candidate, you:

• live in the Toronto area
• have a minimum of 3-5 years experience developing web-based applications
in a commercial setting
• translate business requirements into elegant functionality
• take pride in everything you do
• handle multiple projects at one time
• are comfortable asking the questions you need to ask in order to get the
job done right
• have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
• are comfortable working both in a team and self-managed environment

Required skills:
----------------
• Unix/Linux "power user" or sysadmin skills
• Object Oriented Perl 5
• CGI::Application, HTML::Template
• Perl DBI
• MySQL database use and administration
• Strong familiarity with HTML, JavaScript and CSS

URL for more information:
http://www.raybec.com/

Contact information:
Please send your resumé in confidence to: jobs at raybec.com

Interested local candiates only. No recruiters or agencies please.