[tpm] Perl Trainers

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:19:36 PDT 2007

yess... yellow pages and other places will list some.
I have looked there already ready.

that doesn't tell me anything about how reliable or good the places are.

thats why I posted here. there are various perl "experts" here, some with
decades of experience.
it is the people here with some decent training that would know which
schools are worth the time.

otherwise I might as well go to the learning annex. (yuck)

Dan.