[tpm] Perl Trainers

Richard Dice rdice at pobox.com
Fri Jul 20 13:03:50 PDT 2007

Hi Dan,

I know a number of people in TPM who have done Perl training professionally
at one time or another.  I have done this myself before but it is in the
context of dedicated corporate training.  (E.g.  I would fly to Chicago and
have a classroom full of 20 tech people at Motorola for a week, and then fly
back to TO, and then fly back to Chicago the following week to do it all
over again with a new group.)

What did you have in mind?  For instance, another possibility is "Open
Classes", the kind where anyone can sign up.  But these are really difficult
to produce, so they aren't done too frequently as a result.

Cheers,
Richard