[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Perlmongers tonight with the Code Crafters

Peter Bowen pbowen at conversantmedia.com
Wed Jan 28 10:55:00 PST 2015

Hey Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that we're meeting tonight with the Code Crafters.  We'll be at Conversant (same place) at 7:00 (same time).  Here's the agenda:

An 'open space' micro-conference, 50/50 break-out sessions and 5-minute lightning talks (plus Q&A).

As a true 'open space' conference, the real topics will be whatever the participants decide (coordinated on the etherpad)!

Schedule:

7:00pm Chill out, eat, drink, network, suggest topics and organize workshops

7:15pm Break out sessions, hacking & workshops

8:15pm Lightning Talks

9:00pm Maybe go home

Food & drinks (water/beer) are provided

http://www.meetup.com/codecraftgroup/events/212305932/

http://codecraftgroup.us

Come on out for some food, networking, and discussion!

-Peter

PETER BOWEN
Manager, Software Engineering

Work 818-575-4599
30699 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 250, Westlake Village, CA  91362
conversantmedia.com<http://www.conversantmedia.com/>
[Conversant_Logo_Tagline_email]