[Thousand-Oaks-pm] Perl on Android

Barry Brevik barry at manicreader.com
Wed Aug 20 17:09:59 PDT 2014

I don’t know about the Android Virtual Device thingy.

Of course I’m planning to write a Perl app for my phone, heh heh. I think I’ll start with an app that will determine if my servers are up and running. I can’t use ping because the servers ignore it, and all of the low numbered ports are shut off.

~~Barry Brevik