[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Monger Tomorrow

Todd Presta toddpresta at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 07:24:09 PDT 2009

For some reason I thought it was next week. Could have just checked to TOPM website though. :)

If no one has any surprise presentation planned, I'll be happy to go over the SQLite3/DBDI workaround. Interesting note is that work has recommenced on DBDI and it is a very novel approach indeed. Kind of true to the spirit of Perl in that the best features (hopefully) of many languages are converged into Perl.

-- Todd Presta
-- http://www.asciiville.com