[Thousand-oaks-pm] Perl Monger Tomorrow

Aran Deltac aran at arandeltac.com
Tue Aug 11 06:52:25 PDT 2009

Good morning everyone.

Tomorrow evening is our monthly Perl Mongers get-together.  I've got zero
people who want to present.  So, I propose that we spend the time going over
the Perl 6 hackathon that Shawn was proposing, and that Todd has spent so
much time pre-hacking on.  We need to decide on the when/where/what of the
hackathon.

I've also got a new CPAN module I found that we've been using at work for a
couple weeks and I'd like to show it off.

Todd, would you be at all interested in walking us all through how you
resolved the SQLite + Perl 6 issues?  I think that would be VERY
educational.

Aran