[Thousand-oaks-pm] Fwd: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program, August 25

Daniel Sherer dsherer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 13:37:46 PDT 2005

Hey folks,

This is an example of the newsletter I get from O'Reilly "Just for
Group Leaders"  (so, shhhh, keep it to yourselves) ;-)

Seriously though,  if you all think this would be appropriate for the
group in general, I can forward it each month.  Or, I can excerpt
from it.

It's got a lot of info about upcoming books and conferences.

Daniel