[Thousand-oaks-pm] Second Wednesday. Perl Mongers meeting tonight?

Paul Jacobs paul at pauljacobs.net
Wed Nov 9 13:34:06 PST 2005

Ok.
Sorry I couldn't commit to doing more for this meeting.

BTW, StimTV is public now. If anyone hasn't seen it, feel free to
check it out: < http://stimtv.com >
We have clipmarking, permalinks, and search working now.

Here are a couple of permalinks for videos I like:

Slash Dot Dash / Fatboy Slim --- http://stimtv.com/stim/tv/link/
0120000082
I Keed / Triumph The Insult Comic Dog --- http://stimtv.com/stim/tv/
link/0110000445