[Thousand-oaks-pm] Second Wednesday. Perl Mongers meetingtonight?

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Wed Nov 9 13:17:29 PST 2005

Ya, might be best just to cancel.  I tried running around to get a bunch
of guys to come tonight, but all I got was some maybes and some nos.
Might be lucky and they will all come, but I wouldn't bet on it.  I
actually forgot that it was tonight until Daniel sent the e-mail.  I've
added it to my calendar and have it on a 7-day reminder for next month,
but it would still be nice if someone e-mailed to the list a few days
ahead of time, maybe even a week to give people a reminder.  Maybe we'll
have more people presenting if that happens...

Aran

Behalf