[Thousand-oaks-pm] FW: perl mongers meeting?

Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com Daniel.Sherer at healthnet.com
Mon Apr 25 14:31:00 PDT 2005

BJ's is generally quite crowded and I don't know if they have a meeting
room.  I don't know about "P6".

Even if the meeting is purely social, I wouldn't mind meeting at an office.

Daniel Sherer
Manager, ITG Data Warehouse
Health Net
(818) 676-7592

                      Andrew Woods
                      <andreww at anides.com>        To:       Paul Jacobs <pjacobs at valueclick.com>
                      Sent by:                    cc:       thousand-oaks-pm at pm.org
                      thousand-oaks-pm-bou        Subject:  Re: [Thousand-oaks-pm] FW: perl mongers meeting?
                      nces at pm.org

                      04/25/2005 02:13 PM

If I may make a suggestion.

If you decide to do presentations, then any restaurant is a bad idea, as
you have no means to effectively present your topics.

However, if it were to be a purely social meeting, Then places that are
better to go to are "P6" off of Agoura Rd, or BJ's near Thousand Oaks
Blvd and Westlake Blvd.

- Andrew Woods

Paul Jacobs wrote:
> This message bounced the first time I tried to send it to the list,
because of all the other recipients.

as the meeting is in two days. I vote for either holding it at Lamppost
Pizza (good for food and drinks, but often noisy and crowded - my second
choice), or for holding it at VC and ordering Pizza and bringing beer etc..
(first choice)

> How about a quick vote (deadline midnight tonight) to get this thing
settled ASAP?

> 1. Presentations or not?
> 2. Location? (If we do presentations with projectors, we'll need to have
this be VC - otherwise it's up in the air)

Accardo; Mayukh Bose; Zhuang Li; daniel at sherer.org
> Subject:         RE: perl mongers meeting?
> If it's a social meeting, then there are lots of good places around
> your location.  Cisco's on WL blvd perhaps?
>
> --- Terrence Brannon <tbrannon at valueclick.com> wrote:
>
>>Well let's see: we know it will be Wednesday at 7pm. We are not
>>sure if it will be a social meeting or socio-technical, more than
>>likely just social unless someone has something they want to
>>present.
>>
>>Location is also up for grabs. Daniel is the president so he can
>>chime in on agenda/location.

This  message,together  with  any  attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information
that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that  any dissemination  or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify
the  original  sender immediately by telephone or by
return e-mail and delete this message, along with any
attachments, from your computer.  Thank you.