[Thousand-oaks-pm] FW: perl mongers meeting?

Andrew Woods andreww at anides.com
Mon Apr 25 14:13:52 PDT 2005

If I may make a suggestion.

If you decide to do presentations, then any restaurant is a bad idea, as
you have no means to effectively present your topics.

However, if it were to be a purely social meeting, Then places that are
better to go to are "P6" off of Agoura Rd, or BJ's near Thousand Oaks
Blvd and Westlake Blvd.

- Andrew Woods