[Thamesvalley-pm] April meetup: Thursday 28th April

Phil Cole pb.cole at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 05:52:20 PDT 2016

There are perl guys at Sophos in Abingdon... (I'm one of them, and got onto
this mailing list by virtue of working with David Pottage).

So, hopefully Oxford and Abingdon count as part of the Thames Valley :)

I don't think I'll make it down to Reading... family life is too hectic :(
Now if we can convince people to come up to the Abingdon/Oxford way...

Phil