[Thamesvalley-pm] April meetup: Thursday 28th April

Andrew thamesvalley-pm at unitedgames.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 05:42:19 PDT 2016

I'd always suggest Mal Maison, although it's a hotel bar, rather than a pub,
^_^.
It's right in front of the station, and they've just had a refurbishment
too, =).

However, hearing directions to the Grey Friar, it doesn't sound too hard to
get to, and I'd be happy to try a new venue.

Reading is so much less hassle to travel to, ^_^ - literally shaving an hour
off my journey time, =).
Although it's my fault for being in Swindon, which isn't really your area.
It's just that the Swindon/Bristol/Bath PerlMongers has been super quiet for
the past half year, XD.

I am curious what happens with Oxford...?
I made friends with someone at Adestra once, and they're all Perl
programmers, and I wonder if Oxford counts as part of the Thames Valley
area, or if they have their own Perl Mongers at all?

Yours,
Andrew M.