[Thamesvalley-pm] Marlow tech talks: Thursday 25th September

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed Aug 6 04:43:36 PDT 2014

Hi Neil & list,

On 2014-08-06 12:35, Neil Bowers wrote:
>  Thursday 25th September 7:30
>
> For the tech talks session. Nuance (who have their UK HQ in Marlow)
> have graciously agreed to let us use their main meeting room, which
> has a projector in it.

That's great, many thanks! I'll update the web site with the details.

> I don't know how this usually works, but now we've got that part
> sorted, would anyone like to volunteer to give a talk?

In the past we've had two-ish normal length talks (20 minutes or so)
and one-ish lightning talk (5 minutes). We have a 5/10 minute comfort
break in the middle.

The lightning talk would be good for anyone new to speaking who wants
to have a go in a friendly environment, or else if you have a neat idea
you want to share. The "-ish" bit means we can have more or less of
either depending on what people offer, so don't be shy!

Some examples are on our web site: http://thamesvalley.pm.org/

Please let Neil and myself know if you're interested.

regards,
oliver.