[Thamesvalley-pm] Marlow tech talks: Thursday 25th September

Neil Bowers neil at bowers.com
Wed Aug 6 04:35:26 PDT 2014

Based on the responses so far, I've made an executive decision, and selected:

	Thursday 25th September 7:30

For the tech talks session. Nuance (who have their UK HQ in Marlow) have graciously agreed to let us use their main meeting room, which has a projector in it.

I don't know how this usually works, but now we've got that part sorted, would anyone like to volunteer to give a talk? As Oliver said, this is a good chance to practice something for the London Perl Workshop (LPW), which is on 8th November this year.

I'll give a talk, based on one I'm going to submit to LPW:

Exporter modules - how they work, and a bird's-eye view of the 40+ modules on CPAN, and which ones to use when.

Neil