[Thamesvalley-pm] Next meeting - Wednesday 19th June - Technical Talks

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sun Jun 9 16:10:38 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

It's time for another technical talks session, and I'm pleased to say
we had a fantastic response to the call for speakers (so much so, that
we held some back for September!).

Once again the meeting will begin at *7pm* at Opsview HQ, located in
the Reading Enterprise Centre on the University of Reading campus.
Plenty of free parking is available.

Our talks for the evening will be:

1. Ton Voon - "Hudson and integrating with perl TAP"
2. David Pottage - "The Perl debugger"
3. Oliver Gorwits - "If you have to debug with print" (lightning talk)
4. Rick Deller - "Recruitment in Perl, and the Perl Academy"

Some links with directions, etc:

http://thamesvalley.pm.org/
http://www.readingenterprisecentre.com/#/location
http://www.opsview.com/about-us#emea_apac

Looking forward to seeing you on the 19th :-)

regards,
oliver.