[Thamesvalley-pm] Thanks for coming! June meeting will be a talkie...

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Sun Jun 2 15:36:55 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-29 08:36, David Pottage wrote:
> As I said at the meeting, I am willing to do a talk on the perl
> debugger, so you can pencil me in for that.

Sounds good! Many thanks for the offer.

I hope I'm like a lot of people that have never really got to grips
with the Perl debugger, and it's high time that I did :)

> I plan to bring my own laptop so that I can do some demos, and show
> slides. How long (in time) should the talk be?

If you want to start planning, I think aim for 20-25 mins if that's OK?
Last time we seemed to have some talks of about this length, with a
break, and it wasn't too late for some social time afterwards.

Some people like a good in-depth tech talk, and others like to hear
about lots of new shiny things they can go and play with afterwards. So
we can fit in lightning (under 5min) talks as well, if anyone on the
list wants to offer something up.

As I said to Kevin, I'll report back to the list in a few days,

regards,
oliver.