[Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Fri Mar 14 05:08:53 PDT 2008

Hi Jacqui,

@pm.org] On Behalf Of Jacqui Caren
> Sent: 14 March 2008 11:49
> To: ThamesValley Perl Mongers
> Subject: Re: [Thamesvalley-pm] thamesvalley.pm.org

..
> > configured properly.  I wrote an app using Net::SMTP which
> seemed to
> > send emails as the specified user.  Doesn't seem to work
> through the twiki.
>
> Want a code review?
> have you redir'd STDERR and enabled Debug => 1?

The script was a short stand-alone to see if there were any issues with
my net::smtp libraries..

I turned the mail debug flag on under the twiki configuration settings;
my error log indicated the mail was being sent.. I didn't see any
warnings and received the notification mail in the wrong account - that
of the twiki administrator.

> I have only seen missing tld from twiki emails.
>
> example:
>
>   From: <twiki-admin>
>   To:   <jacqui.... at our.tld>

The tld is in place.  This is what I was seeing on receipt to the wrong
account: